Pre-Registration - Full Weekend Membership • $40.00
- Available online through Wednesday, February 15th, 2017.
- Payment must be submitted with your registration. You will receive an email verification that your registration has been processed. Badges are not sent in the mail. Badges are available at the door for pick up. Please have a Photo ID ready when you pick up your badge.
- If you have any questions regarding your pre-registration, please email us within two weeks of verification.
Lifetime Membership Benefits • $500.00
- Never purchase another Visioncon membership. Ever.
- Permanent Badge. (Similar to Staff Badges)
- Access to all VIP accessible events and seating. (The first year of purchase)
Memberships Available at the Door
- Full Weekend Membership
• $50.00 (ages 18 and above)
• $35.00 (ages 13-17)
- Day Membership - Valid until 9PM
• $40.00 (ages 18 and above)
• $30.00 (ages 13-17)
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult admission but do require a badge.
Want to get in, but not pay full price? There are options for that, too.
- Register as a Vendor
- Register as a Game Master
- Register as a Club
- Register as a Gopher
- Register as Security
- If you register a group of at least 10 people at once you can receive each of your memberships for $30.00. This is calculated automatically on the online pre-registration form.
- DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH PRE-REGISTRATION.
NO DISCOUNTED RATES (VENDOR, CLUB, ETC) AT THE DOOR.
(For those who Pre-Register, you may use your discount on Visioncon 2014 registration.)
- Individual - Membership
- Individual - Masquerade
- Online Form - Clubs
- Online Form - Gamemaster
- Online Form - Gopher
- Online Form - Security
- Online Form - Vendors
- Art Show
- Clubs and Vendors
- Party Rooms
Don't forget there are plenty of great opportunities to help out local organizations through these donation events!
Minion Auction registration forms will be available at the Registration desk during the convention.
Closing Ceremonies Raffle
Great way to win some great prizes and help out local charities.
Have a cool costume you really worked hard on? Make sure to register for the Masquerade Ball when you get your badge for chances to win up to a possible of 10 awards. Visit the Rules page for details.
View Sponsors for more Information
Each year we contribute what we can to local charities. Below are the ones we will raise money for this year. Anything and everything you can give counts!