Pre-Registration - Full Weekend Membership • $40.00
- Available online through Wednesday, February 15th, 2017.
- Payment must be submitted with your registration. You will receive an email verification that your registration has been processed. Badges are not sent in the mail. Badges are available at the door for pick up. Please have a Photo ID ready when you pick up your badge.
- If you have any questions regarding your pre-registration, please email us within two weeks of verification.
Memberships Available at the Door
- Full Weekend Membership
• $50.00 (ages 18 and above)
• $40.00 (ages 13-17)
- Day Membership - Valid until 9PM
• $40.00 (ages 18 and above)
• $30.00 (ages 13-17)
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult admission but do require a badge.
~Good news, everyone!~ According to today’s edition of the Branson Tri-Lakes News, Visioncon had a record-breaking number of attendees! Nearly 3,500 people helped raise more than $4,500 for local charities! Thank you for making the 26th annual convention one of the best we’ve ever had!
200 Sycamore St
Branson, MO 65616
Fri: 12pm to 9pm
Sat: 9am to 9pm
Sun: 9am to 12pm
Fri: 12pm to 4pm, 6pm-7pm
Sat: 11am to 4pm, 6pm-7pm
Sun: 10:30am to 2pm
Want to be part of VisionCon?
We are always looking for volunteers to help make VisionCon as awesome as possible. Here are some ways you can be a part of it.
- Online Form - Clubs
- Online Form - Gamemaster
- Online Form - Gopher
- Online Form - Security
- Online Form - Vendors
Don't forget there are plenty of great opportunities to help out local organizations through these donation events!
Minion Auction registration forms will be available at the Registration desk during the convention.
Closing Ceremonies Raffle
Great way to win some great prizes and help out local charities.
Have a cool costume you really worked hard on? Make sure to register for the Masquerade Ball when you get your badge for chances to win up to a possible of 10 awards. Visit the Rules page for details.
View Sponsors for more Information
Each year we contribute what we can to local charities. Below are the ones we will raise money for this year. Anything and everything you can give counts!